Re: [orca-list] PDF reader

Hello Leena!
But isn't there an evince-gtk package? Strange though, I tried to install it and it conflicted with evince, when I tried t uninstall that, it told me, that a lot of the gnome-desktop environment was depending on it. Stioll I suppose, that office.org should be able to open PDFs. I don't have much experience with that, but the time I looked at the openoffece gnome interface, it looked more or less fine, meaning even I could bassically navigate it. :-)
  Kind regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======