Re: [orca-list] PDF reader

Hello,

I have also tried with the Evince 3.2.1 on ubuntu10.04, but the text is not accessible. And no other viewer is accessible to Orca.

You can try "pdftohtml -s <filename>"   (in poppler-0.15.1) utility. This will generate <filename-html> file that can be opened in web browser. Or try to use attached script for the simple interface using the same utility.

regards
Leena