Re: [orca-list] PDF reader

Hy,

Oldest time if I remember right have developments with purpose are fix better with Evince accessibility. Sunday I tried looking Evince my Precise system with a PDF file, but I see only with page icons, not the page texts. I doing wrong anything? If I run pdftotext the tryed filename command, I see right the exported text. Or I need using different application to opening the would like testing pdf file?
Evince version is following my Precise system: 3.2.1-1-ubuntu4

Attila