Re: [orca-list] scope of this list

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 08:49:39PM +0100, Jon wrote:
I know that it would be good to have one point of contact, but this
means that we all have to see unrelated posts and that we get less
productive.

        I think it's less productive to subscribe to 40 different
mailing lists and wading through some 500 posts per day.  What a waste
of time, scrolling through everything, looking for anything
useful/important/relevant.  Lots easier to just google it and ditch the
mailing list altogether, because you can't discuss anything here without
someone complaining about it and wasting even more bandwidth.

                                Michael