Re: [orca-list] scope of this list

Well, as a newbie to Orca and new return after too many years to Linux,
I am learning much from the discussions even when they're over my head.
Especially when they discuss distros with Orca and accessibility.

I'm also a newbie to this list and other resources for Linux and
accessibility with Linux, so feel free to weigh my opinion
accordingly. /smile/

Tami