Re: [orca-list] Alternative to Ubuntu?

Jason,

Thanks, I agree on the type of person who shops for distribution. I'd
put myself as an experienced person, but looking for 1 or 2 different
distributions to finally sit comfortably in, and whether Orca works well
in them. And I've been running Ubuntu and Vinux which are practically
the same but one modded for VI for almost 2 years now.
Well overall in my search Debian has popped out more so than others.

Any idea about Fedora or CentOS - the Red Hat side? and if there's
anything more you could tell me about Debian, from the Orca point of
view and experience?

Thanks
Craig