[orca-list] Alternative to Ubuntu?

Hello all,

I'm pretty fed up of the way Ubuntu is in 11.04, even on the classic
Gnome.

I'm looking for a distribution of Linux that is accessible by Orca but
also isn't so graphically mind-bogglingly stupid.

Pretty sick of Ubuntu and Windows for their graphics, and at least Apple
make a good go at making their operating system accessible. Sigh.

Any help please? How about Fedora? Wouldn't mind going Red Hat since I'm
into web development.

Regards,
Craig

--