Re: [orca-list] Alternative to Ubuntu?

I like Arch Linux.
Http://www.archlinux.Org
There is a talking installer available from the wiki. It starts with a minimal text console installation, and
you can then install any packages you like, including GNOME. It's nearly the most customizable distro
available, and you never have to install anything you don't want just because it's what the distro developers
think most people want. This is nothing against Ubuntu. I definitely believe there's a place for it. I just
wanted better flexibility, so I tried Arch, and I'm not looking back.
~Kyle
Sent from my Wishdroid! :)