Re: [orca-list] Alternative to Ubuntu?

Kyle,

Nice to hear you're on Arch, and from your description an so long as
they put espeakup up or whatever for the installation that would be
great.
I am looking for a lightweight, but robust, and would be good for web
development, server administration, and programming too. I've marked
Fedora, Debian and I might just mark Arch down too. How's things with
Orca in Arch, assuming you use it as a screen reader and not it's
magnifier?

End of the day, after a few more suggestion, if any more come through, I
can also virtual machine these and test out what I think will be great
for me.

Thanks to all,
Craig
--