Re: [orca-list] Alternative to Ubuntu?

Hi,

When you mean Red Hat are you talking about Red Hat Enterprise, the
server side software, or are you perhaps talking about Fedora which is
the all purpose  clone of Red Hat favored by PC and home users.

If we are talking Fedora its pretty much as accessible as any other
Linux distro once you get it installed. I haven't looked at Fedora for
a while now, but I believe Bill Acker still runs a Speakup modified
version that has some accessibility improvements like Speakup support
compiled into the kernel by default etc.

Cheers!