[orca-list] Trainer mode: where am I related lesson is hopefuly ready

Hy,

I little tired now, but ready for first where am I related lesson implementation for the Orca training mode application.
I sending attachment the python source code, and the ui file.
Please experienced Orca users don't angry this single application working method way, now the example dialog is chattines, perhaps not this is the final concept. :-):-) If have a list for beginner users, possible trying this implementation way for more beginner users? Good this way, or using short labels for example controls and enable temporary with Orca tutorial messages function and restore back original setting if the trainer application are closed? Now, before actual example control focusing, Orca spokening a short keyboard usage related informations containing label for the actual control (radiobuttons, check box, combobox, slider etc). Tell for example how can you using keyboard a check box, a combo box, a radio button, a horizontal slider, etc.

If any body want future easyest following the development, possible downloading actual development version, if the bzr package is installed your system:
1. Create a directory, and go to the created directory.
2. Run following command to first downloading actual development version, all files are putted your directory default with orca_teacher directory:
bzr branch lp:~hammera/+junk/orca_teacher
Future, you enough run bzr update command.

Good weekend everybody,

Attila