Re: [orca-list] I would like your feedback regarding a Yelp 3 question

Hey Michael.

in considering that it is really the full section object with focus it
does raise a question. If only the link is to be spoken, giving the
impression only the link is focused, does everything behave as if the
link has focus (IE. if I press enter is the link activated, etc)?

Yup. If you arrow to it or Tab to it and then press Enter, the link is
activated and you are taken to the associated page.

Take care.
--joanie