Re: [orca-list] I would like your feedback regarding a Yelp 3 question

Hello,
I will answer the question of what to do for orca 3.0.x. What has been described of just speaking the link seems to make sense to me, however in considering that it is really the full section object with focus it does raise a question. If only the link is to be spoken, giving the impression only the link is focused, does everything behave as if the link has focus (IE. if I press enter is the link activated, etc)? If so then yes just speaking the link seems reasonable, if not then may be it is worth actually making it clear that more than the link has focus, and so we shouldn't treat it as if it were just the link in focus.

As for whether this should be configurable in the next unstable version, I suppose it really depends if everyone agrees on a single direction for what should be done or if its less clear what people really need.

Michael Whapples