Re: [orca-list] I would like your feedback regarding a Yelp 3 question

This sounds like a good candidate for a check box decision
because some people will think that one behavior is the thing
they've been waiting for all their lives and others will wish it
was the other way. You could default it to the logical way you
think it should work such as to read just the link or someone
can un-check a box and it picks up that short description.

        I write programs and shell scripts, myself, and know
that you can never please all of the people all the time, but if
you can give them a choice, and they understand how to work it,
then you come pretty close to pleasing them all because they
usually all have good reasons for wanting things the way they
want them and it usually boils down to what they are trying to
do as individuals which, of course varies tremendously.

        That's my two Cents worth, if that much.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer