Re: [orca-list] I would like your feedback regarding a Yelp 3 question

Oopse, forgot to send this to the list.

On 04/05/2011 04:24 PM, Nolan Darilek wrote:
On 04/05/2011 04:07 PM, Martin McCormick wrote:

I write programs and shell scripts, myself, and know
that you can never please all of the people all the time, but if
you can give them a choice, and they understand how to work it,
then you come pretty close to pleasing them all because they
usually all have good reasons for wanting things the way they
want them and it usually boils down to what they are trying to
do as individuals which, of course varies tremendously.

I write Android and web apps, and there's also something to be said for
preference-itis--that is, adding so many preferences to something that
it eventually becomes a GUI scripting language rather than an app.

Where else in Orca can I use tab to read an entire section of text? The
behavior of tabbing between controls and reading with arrows/say-all
happens throughout Firefox and on the web, so adding in a checkbox to
enable inconsistent behavior strikes me as odd--unless, of course, I'm
missing something.