Re: [orca-list] Still issues with Speechdispatcher on Arch

It sounds like you're having all kinds of problems over there and so
little to go on.  I mean can you get into gnome with the startx
command? If so, can you choose speech dispatcher while using Orca?
Also from gdm? Is it all the time that speech dispatcher never shows
up in the list of speech systems or just when using gdm and even more
specifically, If/when using gdm, is this situation while in gdm or
after you login with your normal user account?

Once speech dispatcher is properly installed and running, Orca should
show it in the list of speech systems.  Frankly for me, I think it
always did as long as speech dispatcher was eithe running as a system
service or if successfully autospawned.  I did have some issues while
working in gdm but that's why we need to pin your issues down better
before I can give you a better answer.