Re: [orca-list] how to read RSS feeds in Ubuntu with Orca

If I'm opening a message from a RSS feed I get a new Thunderbird window
with the HTML site where I can use the Orca keys like in Firefox.

What version of Thunderbird you are using? Does you are opening the
message with enter or do you go down to the message view only?