[orca-list] playing on-line videos

i have just been trying to play some videos and i can't seem to get any sound and orca is not giving me any error messages saying that i need extra apps to play the videos. all i get is silence unless it is taking a while to load the videos over my 1 megabyte broadband connection. i have even installed the package for restricted sound formats in ubuntu. i have been trying to play the videos from the traveleyes site to see if any of their holidays might be of interest to me as at the moment i spend a lot of time at home on my own apart from working at the local hospice one day a week, shopping and lunch with my parents and attending the yorkshire lunch of the "outsiders" organisation.