[orca-list] how to read RSS feeds in Ubuntu with Orca

 Hi list, here is Petr from the Czech republic.
I have one question to you, how can i read RSS feeds with orca in Ubuntu.
I use thunderbird for my mails and RSS as well, in windows. But when i open RSS feed in thunderbird under Ubuntu, orca can't read it. I can just see some links, but i am not able to navigate through them to article , even by pressing H for moving by headings, i use this method in windows in windows Thunderbird and it works. So i would like to know if there is any way how to read RSS feeds in thunderbird with Orca, as it is possible in windows with for example Window-eyes, Jaws, NVDA, etc, or is there any other software which can i use for RSS feeds reading?
Thank you very much for your answers.