Re: [orca-list] How can possible use Orca with dinamical updated webpages?

Yeah, people who can't make their web pages work without scripts
are bad web devs.  But anyway I'm curious why that dumaalmas
page made Orca act like the whole page was reloaded.  It definitely
wasn't refreshing the whole page, just a small box in the sidebar.

-Mallory