Re: [orca-list] How can possible use Orca with dinamical updated webpages?

I could not reach the first site, but dumaalmas has in-page scripts
refreshing comments (but not a whole-page refresh so why is Orca
having trouble?) and there's a calendar xmlhttprequest script in
the head of the page... I don't see anything on the main page that
actually asks for an entire page refresh, looks like all ajax.

Is the problem gone if you turn off Javascript?  That can at least
pin down which thing is causing trouble.  I see no meta-refresh tags
and Firefox is not telling me of a server-side refresh setting.

Also maybe with Javascript off you'll be able to debug more?

cheers,
Mallory