[orca-list] Open Office accessibility

Hi.

I was wondering what work is still being done to make Open office accessible with Orca? I have noticed for example that bullets are not read out by default when you bullet an item, though you can detect some sort of odd aski character at the beginning of the line.

Also, I appreciate you can read text attributes with Orca key f, but can you get it to read them automatically as for example font and colour change? So read “font size 12 Areal”, then just read the text for the next few lines, but then when you cursor over a new sized line, read the next font adjustment?

Also, in Windows MS Office, I tend to use styles and headings to quicly format text. I can see the option in Open Office but I can’t see a way to get at this with Orca, to pick styles etc. Can this be done?

Thanks.