Re: [orca-list] How can possible use Orca with dinamical updated webpages?

Hy,

with www.dumaalmas.hu:
When I disable entire the java scripts, Orca is working right this webpage, but another java used webpage is not usable possible. For example, if I switch off Java Script in Firefox preferences, I found a webpage with unable to using combo boxes, impossible to select any item.

I attaching debug.out file with my feature request with enabled java script working method.

Attila