Re: [orca-list] Orca, Firefox/Gecko and the LONGDESC attribute

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is relevant so much, because support for long-
descript was bad enough in other AT that web developers are not
encouraged to use it (also not D-LINKS for the same reason). We're
encouraged to either link to a long description, or have that
description in the content (especially for the types of images that
long-desc was expected to be used on, like charts, graphs, etc). I'm
not going to say it's "dead" or that AT shouldn't try to support it,
but I don't know how much effort one would want to put into "fixing"
this.

cheers
-Mallory