Re: [orca-list] Orca and underline in openoffice

Hey all,

Confirm braille is working as you would expect.

I'm glad this proof reading thing has been cleared up. I actually thought Orca was supposed to announce style changes as you navigate through text (provided you'd specified those style changes you were interested in in the preferences dialogue).

I guess it's the classic case of someone thinking Orca would behave like er, that other screen reader <smile>

A proof reading mode, where Orca would automatically announce changes in the style of the text it is reading, gets my vote.

Perhaps a keystroke toggle for turning it on/off for maximum convenience.

Another idea might be a keystroke to move to next/prior change in style. That could be useful for checking where your style changes are I think.

Paul