Re: [orca-list] Orca and underline in openoffice

The Braille works great now.

Can I just ask one question relating to this: Is it possible to get orca to read the attribute changes while it reads a line/reading a document? EG. The following line if you were to cursor on to it:
Here is some underlined text
could be read as something like:
Here is "underline on" some underlined "underline off" text

I really feel if that were to be added it should be possible to turn on and off, its only specific cases where I want such behavior.

Michael Whapples