Re: [orca-list] Orca and underline in openoffice
- From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples aim com>
- To: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- Cc: Jon <j orcauser googlemail com>, Orca-list <Orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca and underline in openoffice
- Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 23:34:51 +0100
Well I can't say whether the problem is fully fixed. I am getting some
text attributes shown but now I am having trouble configuring it down to
what I want, just underline (at the moment) but left and right margin
keep reactivating. I have tried disabling left and right margin in
global orca preferences as well as orca preferences for soffice, no luck
they keep re-enabling.
On 05/29/2010 08:37 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Thanks. Any thoughts on work arounds?
Yeah. Git master.<smile>
For me the issue is fixed. Basically the problem is that we were hacking
around an OOo bug that has since been fixed by the OOo a11y guys.
Removing our hack solved the problem.
Please let me know if this resolves it for you. Thanks!
] [Thread Prev