Re: [orca-list] Orca and underline in openoffice

I think I would be tempted to agree with what you say about when navigating a line. Its for the user to know how the application works (in this case openoffice), orca is there to say what is shown.

I will see what some other screen readers say in things like word (I seem to remember that window-eyes reports the state of the character moved to rather than what you will insert). If all others are reporting the other way are we just being confusing at the moment (Paul it seemed to catch you out).

Is there a general view on this?

Michael Whapples