Re: [orca-list] Use of non-speech sounds for navigation...

Yeah, I was just going to mention Emacspeak also.  He refers to these
sounds as "Audio icons." One such place I think good for these sounds
would be if you were typing shifted alpha keys while caps lock is
still on; I can't think of how many times I started typing something
and forgetting to turn caps lock off.  I think I like the idea of
focus control changes too.

But I also share the same concerns for not being able to recognize
some audio icons and their meanings.