Re: [orca-list] GRML VS Ubuntu 10.04

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help and answers regarding Ubuntu vs GRML. If Debian came with Speakup and ESpeak, I'd use it instead of GRML 64. I'll look into Arch 64, thanks for the suggestion, Ãyvind. I can't use BRLTTY, I do not have a braille display. I do agree with the issues you've brought up regarding Ubuntu and some of the decisions they've made, Michael. I'll also look at Arch and how it deals with Oracle 11G.

I do have a question though, where is the latest version of the Access Bridge for the JRE for Linux? I know I can easily find the JRE but it seems like V2.1 of the Access Bridge is only for Windows. I've seen on some Gentoo lists that the latest version of the Access Bridge is 1.6 something.