[orca-list] GRML VS Ubuntu 10.04

Hi everyone,

Though I plan to use GRML 64 bit on my new system, I've read on this list that Ubuntu 10.04 with Orca 2.29 and GNOME 2.29 is very good, in comparison to 9.10 which has audio issues. I assume that they got the PulseAudio stuff taken care of, does this still apply, seeing as this was written about in February? I'm willing to test out the live cd and give my impressions on both 32 and 64 bit. Since this laptop is 32 bit and my Mac is 64 bit, so is my new desktop.