Re: [orca-list] uppercase pitch staying as default orca 2.31.3 opentts

Strange about the different pitch values.  The modules work the same
way regardless of the specified value.  Or at least they should.  If
you apply the patch found in the bug I updated recently for bullets in
OOo Writer not speaking, you get the pitch changes for capital letters
but the word Capital is not spoken all the time.  I rather like that
side effect from my change.

I'll have to ry out your suggestions below later today.