[orca-list] BCC, and CC feelds with Mozilla Thunderbird and Orca

Hello everyone! I've just officially installed the latest version of Vinux onto my Intel laptop.
It's working fine.
The only annoyance I have with Orca and Mozilla Thunderbird, is that I cannot figure out how to get the CC, and BCC feeleds to show up.
Orca, reads the messages extremely well.
As a matter a fact, Orca has read VMware workstation, and various other apps better than JAWS for Windows has, etc. In fact, you folks appear to support the Gnome-terminal fairly well. I'm sure, that as the Vinux team continues to improve things, and as long as Orca continues to develop-that accessibility to Gnome, and other environments/programs that are GUI based-etc, will only get better with time. What surprises me, is that the BCC, and CC feeleds appear to have totally vanished altogether.
Has anyone else noticed this?
While I am able to find a combobox that actually contains amungst other things: to: CC: BCC: Reply To:, for whatever reason, selecting one of those options in the list appears to do nothing with the actual emial address. Do any of you great Orca users/developers have any idea how to make this work better?
Have any of you attempted to BCC, or CC at all in thunderbird?
I cannot figure it out.
I'm finding that the one drawback to using thunderbird-though I hate using Evolution! I would just apprecaite being able to successfully CC, and BCC, people from within the compose window of Thunderbird.
If any of you could help-I'd apprecaite that.
I did send a message to the Vinux mailing list, but unless I just have not been looking, I've not seen a reply to this on that list. :)
Thanks.
Oh yes. Tony said he doesn't use Thunderbird, nor Eveolution.
That does not answer my question, and I know that the client, while not as powerful as Evolution, is great in my opinion. If anyone could please test this out or respond back to me even off-list, as I do not receive digests usually until much later on in the day, I would apprecaite even a reply sent directly to me off the list even to insure I get it. I'd say that Thunderbird works a bit better than Mozilla Firefox does presently. I did not ned to enable Carott navigation/etc in Thunderbird, though I did have to do something like this in FF at one point I think..but Bill and the rest of the team is going to help get rid of those bugs. I'm sure we'll receive patches and such as they come down the pipe-hopefully. :)
Take care everyone!

--
Regards, --Keith.
Skype: skypedude1234