Re: [orca-list] voxin with orca

Edit ~/.speech-dispatcher/conf/speechd.conf and look for a line with the following content:
AddModule "ibmtts"       "sd_ibmtts"    "ibmtts.conf"
Probably the line is commented, with a # sign in front it.
Remove the # sign, save the file and restart speech-dispatcher.
To restart you can try killall speech-dispatcher.

Should work.