Re: [orca-list] [VINUX] Call to Arms

Hi,

Here's an idea for regression testing.
Can we setup a server somewhere to automatically run the test sweet
every so often, and post the results somewhere or mail them to people
who will look at the results and take the needed action?  This
shouldn't be too hard to setup if we can get a machine to use, I'm
willing to help with this.  The benefits as I see it are that a person
doesn't have to spend the time the tests take waiting, and people who
aren't comfortable setting up the test sweet can help with reading
over the results.

Trev