Re: [orca-list] orca and lxde

Daniel Dalton <d dalton iinet net au> wrote:

Hmm, looks like at-spi is already running from what I write above.

If I recall correctly, Orca runs it if it hasn't been started already. I think
you need to load it earlier in the process of starting the desktop
environment.

 Others on the list who have it running may be able to tell you what else
 needs doing. I asked that question on the list once before, but nobody gave a
 useful answer.