Re: [orca-list] Possible bug with orca

In my case orca isn't crashing as if I move the mouse it speaks items I move over (I have orca set to read objects under mouse pointer). Also I think I can free orca up again by clicking the mouse and giving something else focus.

I am using orca 2.28.3, I guess I should try this with a git version.

Michael Whapples