[orca-list] Possible bug with orca

Hello,
I have been creating some very simple silly apps for learning about the accessibility stuff in gnome and scripting for orca. Now one of these has revealed a possible bug in orca. It appears that if you exit an application while in flat review orca may get stuck (I have a memory of something similar some time ago, I think it may have been in thunderbird, may be gnome-terminal as well).

How to reproduce:
1. Start the python script (attached)
2. Use flat review to view the label
3. press alt+f4 to exit
Expected, orca will speak the window which gains focus
actual: orca gets stuck and freezes the desktop unless you use the mouse to select something or restart orca (may need switching to a text console).

Michael Whapples