[orca-list] Creating new scripts

Hello,
I am wondering what is the best way to start writing a new script? I have read a number of docs suggested by Willie Walker, they were useful. My question is more, do I copy the default script and modify the copy or is there a way I can tell a completely new script to subclass/extend the default script?

Also is it a bit of guess work on choosing the best event to listen to? This is related to the bug I mention in my last message, I have set myself the challenge to get orca to speak the label when the content changes but at-spi reports three events which look suitable (one for the text being inserted, one for text being deleted and one for visible data changing, I guess its probably the visible data changed one).

Michael Whapples