Re: [orca-list] On the Profiles UI confusion

Hy,

Joanie, for example I think if the user want select an another active profile and click Ok button with Alt+o keystroke or apply button with Alt+A keystroke faster with click load button, answering yes the question and after this clicking Ok button to close the preferences dialog. But, have advantage the load button method too if want a safe question the user sure would like owerwrite the prewious doed changes if happened changes. But after this question answering need closing the Orca preferences dialog with cancel or OK button clicking.
The problems have for example me missunderstand prewious, but now learn:
Because prewious since years Orca reloads settings if I click Ok button or apply button, lot of time I forgot prewious load new profile and this is doing some user errors, sorry my wrong posts this related. :-):-) The active profile name combo box is changed when I looked next time the active profile, but the settings is not applied with this profile containing.
For example this is interesting with following question:
If the user only a mistake clicking the OK button but not load the profile, and after this doing changes with preferences when opening the Orca preferences dialog again, the settings is what profile stored or owerwrited?

The labels is absolute full good, only need clearing this profile load question. For example, if the apply or OK button loads the active profile, faster I think setting the startup and active profile if the user want equals profile both two combo box. Enough select active profile combo box the wished profile, and equals selecting the same profile with startup combo box. After this, clicking need with OK button and enjoi.
Now, this is works following:
1. Need selecting an active profile if the user want using an another profile.
2. Need clicking load button, and answering yes the question.
3. If the user want using startup profile the new selected profile, need navigating the startup profile combo box, need selecting the prewious choosed profile and final click OK button to close Orca preferences dialog.

What your openion?

Attila