[orca-list] If I would like doing different keybinding schemas, how can possible I doing this with perfect way?

Hy,

I would like ask your hint with a special question:
For example, if I would like doing future different keybinding schemas, similar with profiles but only key bindings, how can I doing this with absolute good method with end users related?

Now, for example Ubuntu installation the active stored orca settings is copyed the target user during installation. For example if the user setted up the fastest speech rate with live system, keyboard layout etc, this values are copyed with first created user .local/share/orca folder and /var/lib/gdm folder, so after the restart the user keep back he setted settings. This is absolute good. If I would like making some typical beginner users want keybinding styles, I have possibility now the new profile feature. But have interesting possible unwanted problems my ydea now: I would like storing this custom profiles with a live CD the /etc/skel folder, because I developing a hungarian accessible Ubuntu based distribution and I using some preconfigured settings for beginner users (tutorial messages, speak object under mnemonics, etc). This is not problem, technical possible. But: when I maked prewious this keybinding schemas with a slower speech rate, this custom profiles containing a slower speech rate setting, this is full right with a normal saved as profile, not need changing anythink with Orca side. When the user setting the speech rate with faster speech rate before the installation, next target system restart Orca of course remember this setting because default profile containing this change. But, for example if the user see "have another keystroke profiles, look!", the speech rate is changed with original slower speech rate and the user need resetting the speech rate with own choosed fastest rate again.
So, my ydea is not full good now, have some disadvantages of course.
Have possibility only with Orca using this special I wanted purpose profiles with default speech values (speech rate, pitch and speech volume)? Or need making an another feature, for example only keybinding schemas possibility this purpose? More users need this general? If not, I full agree and not need doing new feature with keybinding schemas related. The now provided profile feature is fantastic, I very like, I would like only solving my special profiles this speech related issues, because I would like using this special maked future profiles for example with easyest the hungarian users the keybinding change method with some preconfigured schemas. If any beginner users using prewious more time for example with JAWS and temporary not want learning new keystrokes but begin like Orca, have possibility to temporary choosing some schemas. General, have relative small number of hungarian users request me this general keybindings reassigning prewious years, I not want prewious doing this, because I would like keep all factory Orca key bindings with default equals with documentation wrote key bindings, of course this is the good way with general key bindings. But now have profile possibility, and I hear future following questions for example with the hungarian users:
"Why not hawe ... style keybinding schemas?"
If not possible solving technical this speech related issues only my custom profiles, I not begin doing this schemas.

Thanks the ydeas or hints,

Attila