Re: [orca-list] On the Profiles UI confusion

Hello,
On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 01:31:45PM -0500, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
So here's what I'm wondering:

1. Do we really need (want) a Load button, or should the Apply/OK button
   include applying the currently-selected Active Profile?

Hmm, kan the funktion integrated into the combo itself?
When selecting a new profile in the combo, could the new settings be
activated on-the-fly?

2. If we do need (want) a Load button, should the Active Profile combo
   box automatically change to contain the newly-saved profile?
you mean the currently loaded profile?
Yes it should change to show which profile is active.
HTH.
Halim