Re: [orca-list] FLAG DAY - Profiles and a new settings manager

Hi,
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 09:51:55AM -0500, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Attila.

1. Testing purpose I tryed create an another laptop keybinding hungarian
profile, this is works right.
When I choosing active profile and click load button, the profile is
wonderful loaded.

Note to Halim: I told you that sometimes it works. <grins>

Yes seems so :-).
Note: I wrote about not working synth settings :-).
Maybe it's working for some parts of the orca preferences only?
BR.
Halim