Re: [orca-list] FLAG DAY - Profiles and a new settings manager

Joanie, You are full right, sorry.
I forgot oldest time add a shortcut key with Load translation with the hungarian translation file, this is solved.

Thank you the system voice related confirmation.
My machine not opened normal Orca application preferences gui window for example if the focused application is Firefox, but I am very happy because this is not a valid bug, only my system need possible reinstalling.

Attila