Re: [orca-list] FLAG DAY - Profiles and a new settings manager

Hy,

I don't no happening following issues with the profiles related commits or not:
1. Yesterday I think I not see following problem:
When I setting up new Orca preferences, I hear for example the Orca preferences tab controls are spokened two different voice character: The real tab name (for example with general) with the normal voice, and the control name (Page with english I think) with system voice. I recorded the similar result with a wave file with following text to demonstrate what voice are I hear:
"General.
Page."
Another example:
"Keyboard layout.
Panel.
Laptop.
Selected radio button."

I hear this bad result for example if I activating a menu. Orca spokening for example the file menu label, switch the system voice when would like spokening the "menu" control. So, I hear dot intonation between the real visual control texts and non visual texts. Perhaps happening this think because happening a voice character changing (normal to system voice)? How can I turn off this feature? Oldest time have too system voice possibility, but not happening this situations with menues and real controls, or perhaps I not hear. This is possible?

2. I would like opening Orca application preferences with Firefox application, nothing happening. For example another applications this function works right. Anybody confirming this problem? I very hope only my system have a bug.

Attila