Re: [orca-list] FLAG DAY - Profiles and a new settings manager

Hey Attila.

This I can confirm:
"General.
Page."
Another example:
"Keyboard layout.
Panel.
Laptop.
Selected radio button."

I'll take a look.

2. I would like opening Orca application preferences with Firefox
application, nothing happening.
For example another applications this function works right. Anybody
confirming this problem? I very hope only my system have a bug.

I'm not sure what you mean. When I am in Firefox and I get into the
application preferences by pressing Ctrl+Orca+Insert, and then I press
the Help button, Yelp starts up and it displays the page related to
Orca's Preferences.

Is this not what you're seeing, or are you seeing this, but want
something different?

Thanks for all the testing and feedback! Take care.
--joanie