Re: [orca-list] bug #627451: To bind or not bind

Hey JosÃ.

One more question:
I didn't like the following string:
_("Present previous notification message."))

Hmmmm.... What's wrong with it? I think it describes what you're doing.

Any time we are providing information to the user in both speech and
braille, we've been using the word "present".

After that we indicate what is being presented. "Previous" seems
necessary to me to distinguish it from "Next" and to indicate working
your way backward through the list of notifications.

And the thing being presented is a "notification message," right?
<smile>

If you wanted to change something, I suppose you could turn
"notification message" to simply "notification." But I don't think
that's necessary. Like I said, I think it's fine as you have it. Having
said that, if you or others have suggestions, by all means, let's
consider them.

Take care.
--joanie