Re: [orca-list] bug #627451: To bind or not bind

Hey JosÃ.

My suggestion:
remove those keybindings from the patch and make the commands unbound,
but bindable for those who wish to bind it.

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification/confirmation.

I'm not sure if I know how to do this quickly!!!

I suspect that's just because you haven't looked. <smile> Check out the
last items in common_keyboardmap.py. Under the "Unbound Handlers." But
if you do have questions, by all means ask and I'd be happy to clarify
anything.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie