Re: [orca-list] woooooooorking!!!! was:Re: say-all (numpad+add stops at links and headers

Hi Lutz.

it is working now.. thank you..

Woo hoo!!! You just made my day.

And smile now i found out howto patch, <smile>

Super awesome! I look forward to your continued testing of our proposed
changes. <smile>

i applied this Patch now, and also gnomespeech with espeak is working.

That patch has just been committed to master.

kind regards, big thanks

And a big thanks to you. One day I will achieve perfection. <grins> In
the meantime, your testing and bug reports are very much appreciated.

Take care.
--joanie