Re: [orca-list] say-all (numpad+add stops at links and headers

Hi Joanie and list,
first thanks for your interesst in my problem.

i did some further investigation:
i installed the normal version shipped with debian (2.30.2-1) and tried it... it talked, talked, ... until the end of page,

i installed firefox 3.68 and had the stopping at links with the git-version happen.
it also happends regulary in thunderbird, version : 3.0.6
orca version from git: orca 2.31.91pre

ok. i never tried to fillout a bug, but will try.
kind regards
Lutz